Sunday Night Reflections
Just watched the Sunday night show…. A few notes.
* Looked like they are pushing Misha and Marcus. Both were given big “really nice guy”, “Misha has the X Factor” etc.
* Whoever Louis calls “a really nice guy” is who he wants to push!
* Nice to see Little Mix opening the group song, I tend to think producer favourites tend to start the weekly edition of dire miming.
The Marks and Spencer Advert was another clue about producers intentions… The first people to be shown are the people who will stick in the memory… And who were the first three people…
* Oh look – my three out of four tips for the final!
UPDATE – notice how Little Mix now seem to have male voices!
* Craig, Janet and Marcus…! Craig also gets two lines out of the first few.
* Was disappointed to see Little Mix relegated down the running order – but hey – they needed a group to sing that bit….
* Misha was also allowed to sing the solo at the end – maybe a hint that she is still very much in the thinking to be top 5 (but remember, she’s hit the bottom two so won’t win it).