SFS – Time for Bed
Well what a show.
* I am beginning to worry that Marcus is the chosen one.
* Louis told everyone he wanted them in the final.
* Amelia’s first performance was very very Marcus Jesus. Amelia’s odds are absolutely racing in…. We now have a three horse race.
* There was a hint of Red and Black in Little Mix’s first performance – we’ll come to that tomorrow. Lots of R n B in the second performance as well – look at what they were wearing.
I don’t think the producers clearly wanted anyone to go. They played fair tonight. BUT – if we’re taking the Red and Black theory seriously, they did not help LM one little bit!
* Perrie got her comments spot on at the end of the first song “I think it’s lovely, but what makes us great as a girl group is we can all sing”. Tulisa just looked furious with the other judges. Almost resigned to the dirty tricks Gary was playing.
So tomorrow on Betsfactor:
– The Producers Play Fair, but Gary Doesn’t.
– “Unhelpful Week” for Little Mix and it rumbles on with tomorrow’s papers….
– This week’s bet
COMING ON TUESDAY. YOU TOLERATED RED AND BLACK DAY.
Standby for ANOTHER ASTONISHING X FACTOR SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE.
I think you might like this… It starts TWELVE NOON on TUESDAY…..
If any one from the X Factor reads this – I’ve spotted it and I’m on to you.
I blow it open on Tuesday….